Posted on Monday 02 October 2017
From the 2nd-4th October, for the second year running, the Catering Equipment Expo is running alongside The Restaurant Show. All registrants will gain entry to the Catering Equipment Expo, where we are showcasing the very best in the world of catering equipment and innovations, as well as the very latest food and drink presentation trends that you need to know about!
Nicky Holmes, Managing Director of Zebra Square Market Research Agency spoke at The Stage today on new consumer research aimed to test the theory that changing the way in which food is presented to table has a direct effect on the perceived value that customers attach to a particular dish or drink.
Nicky Holmes discusses the results and demonstrates how a relatively small investment in the right kind of tableware can create a significant opportunity to increase the profitability of every meal served. The full report will soon be available on our website, in the mean-time watch the live Facebook stream below...
At the Catering Equipment Expo, you can visit dozens of stands showcasing the most exciting products and innovations from our suppliers such as:
• Churchill ('Raku' plate pictured below)
• Creative Retail Display
• FEM (Hamilton Beach, Sirman, Vollrath & more)
• Falcon / Lainox
As well as the UK’s top manufacturers, we will be showcasing our very own exclusive brands including:
• Kitchen appliances & utensils from Chefmaster, Arctica & Prepara
• Stunning Tableware from Artisan, Crème, Alto & Superwhite (Alto pictured below)
• Crystal Glassware collections from Glacial & Glacial Crystal
• 18/10 Contemporary Cutlery designs by Twentyeight
• Sharp Chef Outfitter completes the look with innovative breathable Chefs’ wear.
We support most major credit and debit cards