- The OE8014 has four 5kW induction zones.
- Pan detection cuts power if there is no pan.
- 6mm thick impact resistant glass surface.
- Multiple cooling fans for long service life
- Easy to change filter in the base of the unit
- Height adjustable legs come as standard.
The powerful Lincat Induction Hob OE8014 offers the very best in safe and speedy induction cooking. The innovative pan detection function means no power is supplied to the hob without a pan present, preventing injury, harm, and saving energy. The glass ceramic surface also ensures it is easy clean.
|Colour Name||Stainless Steel|
|Depth Metric||800 mm|
|Electrical Installation Required||Yes|
|Electrical Phasing||3 Phase|
|Height Metric||400 mm|
|Width Metric||600 mm|
|Years Parts & Labour Warranty||2 Years|
There are currently no support materials available for this product. If you have a question about this product or need more information, please call our sales team on 03701 678 678 or Livechat with us now
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :
3-4 Weeks Lead Time
1-2 Weeks Lead Time