Posted on Monday 05 March 2018
During a week in which Britain saw a ‘deep freeze’, Lockhart hosted an exciting launch at Drayton Manor where we revealed an extended range in our product portfolio.
Arctica has an exciting offering of refrigeration products, all designed to help kitchens store and prepare food and drinks. With a mix of undercounter and upright refrigerators and freezers, chest freezers, preparation counters, bottle coolers, saladette coolers, compact refrigeration counters and ice makers, Lockhart is proud to add Arctica to its extensive catalogue. Take a look at our online brochure and you will discover a stylish range of refrigerated cabinets, with high levels of specification, at very competitive prices.
Stuart Johnson, Buyer, presenting to Lockhart's sales team at Drayton Manor in February
1. Arctica offers refrigerator and freezer units which are designed to fit neatly under your existing counters or preparation surfaces to maximise space.
2. Every Arctica product operates up to Climate Class 5.
3. Arctica products use the more energy efficient and environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant.
4. Its medium duty refrigerators and freezers have a 600-litre capacity with four shelves giving you plenty of storage space.
5. Chest freezers are available in three different sizes complete with three internal storage baskets.
6. The Arctica 2-door Saladette counter is ideal for those looking for a high-quality counter on a budget with its digital controller and display and a 300-litre capacity.
7. The sleek design of the Arctica bottle coolers means they are just perfect for any pub, bar or restaurant looking to store or display chilled drinks. Other features include LED lighting, auto-defrost, double glazed and lockable doors and a temperature of 0 to 10 degrees.
8. Preparation Counters come with castors, so they can be moved around easily. This allows you to clean around the area without any difficulty.
9. The Arctica Ice Maker produces ice in two sizes with a cycle time of six to 13 minutes.
10. The entire range is covered by a three-year warranty which gives Lockhart customers’ peace of mind.
Stuart Johnson, Category Buyer for Lockhart Catering Equipment said: “We are constantly looking for new and innovative products to bring into our catalogue. Arctica provides innovative, stylish products which are most importantly cost-effective, suiting clients on all budgets. With all these products, customers can take advantage of our range of delivery options from free kerbside delivery to two-man installation, and disposal of old products and packaging. Customers can learn more by calling our sales hotline or searching for Arctica in our online store.”
We support most major credit and debit cards