Posted on Monday 17 September 2018
This year’s The Restaurant Show is just a few weeks away and we can’t wait to meet thousands of hospitality experts all ready to discover the latest innovation, food products and watch some of the most inspiring speakers in the industry.
One of the highlights of the show for the team at Lockhart Catering is the Catering Equipment Expo which we are proud to run. This is a dedicated area to showcase the very best in the world of catering equipment and visitors will be able to benefit from being the first to hear about new products and take advantage of special show offers.
We will be bringing our own exclusive brands & Trend Setting innovations programme to the event to showcase the latest trends in the presentation of food and drink from around the world. Not registered for your free visitor badge yet? This week we reveal ten reasons why you should absolutely attend the show next month.
Above: Last Year's Welcome Stand
1. You’ve got to visit Olympia from 1st to 3rd October to find out about our enticing show-only offers. There will be plenty of bargains available to Catering Equipment Show delegates, and all you need to do is register for free and come along for some exciting discounts!
Note: Attached to this article is a flyer promoting our biggest discount yet! Claim a massive 20% off ALL Light Equipment & 10% off ALL Heavy Equipment when you visit us on Stand UD30 (t’s & c’s apply).
2. The Restaurant Show is one of the key points in the industry calendar for new product launches and this year is no exception. Genware, Creative Retail, Dalebook, Revol Porcelaine, Emile Henry & Arcoroc are just a few of the much-loved suppliers who will be revealing some new products at the show. You could be one of the very first people to check them out if you join us.
Above: Last Year's Display From Genware
3. Lockhart Catering is proud to be a headline sponsor of the National Chef of the Year competition and it’s one of the highlights of our culinary calendar. Talented chefs have been whittled down to just ten and at around 5.30pm on Tuesday, 2nd October we will discover the winner. We were fortunate enough to be able to meet the chefs at the NCOTY mentor day and you could just tell how much this competition meant to each and everyone one. Read all about this fantastic day on our blog.
4. Catering Equipment Expo is an area of the show which is absolutely dedicated to equipment for the hospitality and catering industry and there’s no better place to discover exactly what you need for your own business.
5. The Restaurant Show is renowned for bringing some of the industry’s most inspiring speakers to its main stage and this year is absolutely no exception. Culinary heavyweights such as Tom Kerridge, Daniel Clifford, Gary Usher and Neil Rankin will share their experiences in front of a packed audience.
Above: Providing Equipment For The Stage Since 2016
6. An interesting way to learn more about key industry issues is to watch one of the thought-provoking panel debates. Topics this year range from the use of technology, improving diner communication and sustainability, which includes Bunzl’s head of sustainability, Joanna Gilroy.
7. NCOTY isn’t the only exciting competition you can watch during the week. Visitors to the show can also form part of the live audience of the Copa Jerez final, Kikkoman Masters and Compass Chef of the Year competitions. Prepare to be wowed as you see the best of the best create delicious dishes right before your eyes.
8. Be one of the first to get your hands on the latest Lockhart Look Book. This new edition will inspire you to bring fresh and exciting new looks to a wide range of the most popular starters, main courses, desserts and drinks. The Look Book will once again feature our Innovation Award Winning products; with a Gold, Silver and Bronze awarded across each section.
9. Our Design Services team will be back this year showcasing their industry-leading technology as well as their full, 360 turnkey solution for your business. Take a look at a case study of the work they have been working on.
Above: Our Design Team's Innovative Approach To Kitchen Design
10. Your Catering Equipment Expo free badge gives you access to the whole The Restaurant Show including the dedicated bar and pub area, in partnership with Morning Advertiser. As a visitor, you’ll gain access to over 450 suppliers across the entire show floor, and a packed live events programme of inspirational workshops, lively debates, one-to-one interviews and compelling live demonstrations.
You can register today for your free visitor badge for Catering Equipment Expo and The Restaurant Show 2018. We’ll also be bringing you lots of the action from our social media channels. We’ll be conducting interviews with a collection of the UK’s leading manufacturers as part of the show, revealing the insights and inspiration behind their latest innovative back of house & front of house products.
Follow the Instagram account @BunzlLockhart to hear about these launches before anyone else in the UK or come to the show to see them for yourself and claim 20% off Light Equipment & 10% off Heavy Equipment as an exclusive delegate-only offer!