Posted on Tuesday 03 October 2017
Day two of the Catering Equipment Expo is now over! In a day featuring the National Chef of the Year finals, our fantastic supplier's new innovative products, seminars, competitions and much more! You can still register to visit us on wednesday...all registrants to The Restaurant Show will gain entry to the Catering Equipment Expo, where we are showcasing the very best in the world of catering equipment, as well as the very latest food and drink presentation trends that you need to know about!
In a day that featured the culmination of the Young National Chef of the Year and the National Chef of the Year, after months of hard work, preparation and dedication, we now have the Craft Guild of Chefs two new winners!
Watch the live stream from the awards ceremony below...
At the Catering Equipment Expo, you can visit dozens of stands showcasing the most exciting products and innovations from our suppliers such as:
• Churchill ('Raku' plate pictured below)
• Creative Retail Display
• FEM (Hamilton Beach, Sirman, Vollrath & more)
• Falcon / Lainox
As well as the UK’s top manufacturers, we will be showcasing our very own exclusive brands including:
• Kitchen appliances & utensils from Chefmaster, Arctica & Prepara
• Stunning Tableware from Artisan, Crème, Alto & Superwhite (Alto pictured below)
• Crystal Glassware collections from Glacial & Glacial Crystal
• 18/10 Contemporary Cutlery designs by Twentyeight
• Sharp Chef Outfitter completes the look with innovative breathable Chefs’ wear.
We support most major credit and debit cards