We offer Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50 (excluding VAT) for stocked lines placed before 6pm
• Orders placed before 6pm will be delivered next working day subject to the exceptions detailed below.
• Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday unless a premium delivery option for Saturday delivery has been selected (see ‘Premium Delivery Options’ below). Next day delivery excludes orders placed on a weekend and Bank Holidays. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Details of delivery services over public holiday periods inc. Easter & Christmas will be advertised on this site nearer the time.
• Next day delivery is applicable to the UK mainland only and excludes some parts of Scotland and the Isle of Wight. See the section ‘Remote & Offshore Areas’ below for more details.
• Next day delivery is also only applicable to products that are in stock in our warehouse at the time of ordering. This does not apply to items that are fully or partially out of stock, some large appliances products and items that are delivered direct from our suppliers.
• Where items are partially out of stock we will deliver the quantity we have available next working day and schedule the outstanding items for delivery as soon as they become available in our warehouse again. You will be advised of which specific items are available for immediate delivery and which are not at the Shopping Basket and Checkout stages.
• Unless otherwise stated, delivery of large catering appliances is generally to the perimeter of your premises and excludes positioning and installation. Arctica refrigeration products are only available for delivery weekdays 8am - 6pm. See more Arctica delivery options. Please call our Customer Service line on 03701 678678 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) if you require a positioning and installation services. These services cannot currently be requested online.
Standard Delivery Charges
• A standard delivery charge of £5 will be applied at the checkout to orders under £50 (excluding VAT). There is no minimum order value on this website.
• Delivery to Remote and Offshore postcode zones will incur a flat-rate surcharge of £15. See details of the specific postcodes to which this surcharge applies in the ‘Remote and Offshore Areas’ section below.
Premium Delivery Services:
• If you need your order to be delivered early next day or on a Saturday, we offer a range of Premium Delivery Services at extra cost. These can be selected at the checkout stage.
• You will need to place your order BEFORE 5pm to ensure the premium service can be applied.
• We are not able to offer a premium delivery service to the Remote and Offshore postcode zones listed in the section below.
• These Premium services cannot be applied to orders placed at weekends. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
• These services only apply to stocked products being delivered from our central warehouse.
• We also offer a guaranteed same day delivery service within the London area for orders placed before 12 Noon. Only £14.95. Please note: this service is not currently available online. Please call our Customer Service line on 03701 678678 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) for more details.
Premium Delivery Options and costs:
• Next Business Day before 9am: £22.50 (not currently available for online orders)
• Next Business Day before 10am: £22.50
• Next Business Day before 12noon: £22.50
• Saturday before 9am: £35.00 (not currently available for online orders)
• Saturday before 5.00pm: £22.50
Remote & Offshore Areas
For remote & offshore areas, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery. We are unable to offer premium delivery services to any of these areas. If you require delivery to an address within a postcode zone listed below, a surcharge of £15 will automatically be applied at the checkout. This surcharge applies to the following postcode zones:
NAB13-14, AB30-39, AB41-56: Aberdeen
IV4-9, IV10-19, IV20-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56: Inverness
KW1-9, KW10-17: Kirkwall
PA34, PA40-49, PA60-65, PA70-73, PA76-78: Paisley
PH19-26, PH30, PH32-39, PH40-44: Perth
PO30-37: Isle of Wight
All ZE: Shetland Isles
• The vast majority of products advertised on this website are stocked items and available for next day delivery from our central warehouse. These products will display a ‘Next Day Delivery’ icon and also show either a 'In Stock', 'Low Stock' or ‘Out of Stock’ message on the product listing page.
• If a product is 'Out of Stock' you can still place an order for it online and it will be placed on back-order. We will despatch it to you as soon as it comes back into stock. You will receive an e-mail once it is ready for delivery.
• Where a product is only partially in stock we will deliver the quantity we have available next working day and schedule the outstanding items for delivery as soon as they become available in our warehouse again. You will be advised of which specific items are available for immediate delivery and which are not at the Shopping Basket and Checkout stages.
Catering Appliances / Refrigeration:
• Our commitment to stock ensures that many of the larger appliance products advertised on this website are available for next day delivery. However, certain appliances are not stocked directly by us. These items carry a slightly longer delivery lead time albeit most are available within 3-5 working days. Look out for the lead time symbols on these products, e.g. 3-5 days, 5-7 days etc.
• Where a product displays a small telephone symbol it has a potentially very high lead-time and you are advised to call our Customer Service line on 03701 678678 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) to obtain an estimated delivery date before placing your order.
• If a product is one that is delivered directly to you by our supplier, this will be clearly shown at the checkout. Where an order has a number of products; some for standard delivery and one or more for non-standard (direct) delivery, this will be clearly indicated at the checkout stage. A member of our customer service staff will contact you via phone or email to advise you on delivery date of your non-stocked item.
• Please note larger appliances can be delivered to UK mainland only. Please call us for more details before ordering. Please note also that some suppliers of larger appliance products will charge a restocking fee if a product is returned and we will recharge this to the customer.
• Please note that customers are responsible for ensuring that appliance products ordered will fit through doorways and into the delivery premises.
• Delivery of appliance products does not include unpacking or installation. If you are interested in getting a quote for installation and/or demonstration of a large appliance product, please contact our Customer Service line on 03701 678678 who will happy to help.
• If you have an existing trade account with Lockhart Catering Equipment with agreed contract terms, your delivery charges will be applied at the checkout stage (once you have logged into the site) as per the terms of that contract .
• To provide you with complete piece of mind when you order products from Lockhart we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee should you subsequently decide that the products no longer meet your requirements.
• The products simply need to be returned to us within 30 days of purchase, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. Once their condition has been checked and verified by us we’ll issue you with a refund.
• Please note – very large or bulky items may be subject to a re-stocking fee and some specialist bespoke or installed products as well as warehouse clearance lines are specifically excluded.
• If you wish to return a product please contact our Customer Service team on 03701 678678 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We support most major credit and debit cards