- For use with CED braided guide ropes - red HGRR or black HGRB
- S/steel mirror finish post and base with 4 way s/steel rope hook receiver to post top
- Fitted with chrome finish A4 portrait orientation sign holder - for use as a communication point
- Sign visible area is 208mm (w) x 295mm (h). Fit sign by click fastening outer frame sections.
- Weighted stable base with integral rubber gasket to prevent floor damage
- Guide post overall height 1425mm
- Model with electronic sanitiser dispenser also available - HGPESD
- Easily installed in many locations as no electrical connection is required
Guide Post (For Ropes/Hooks). CED’s elegant mirror finished stainless steel guide posts and braided guide ropes are specially designed to help form waiting lines, direct the flow of crowds, control access and enhance safety. These robust, independent and flexible barrier solutions clearly identify waiting areas and can be inter-connected in four different directions , via the four way s/steel rope hook receiver on the post top. Eye Catching Features. The solid, weighted, stable post base is hidden under a mirror finish outer cover. The base features an integral rubber gasket which prevents floor damage. Ropes/Hooks. The posts are linked together with hanging barrier ropes to cordon off the desired space. You can choose between classic red or black Ø 28mm braided guide ropes. Each rope is 1.5M long and features chrome alloy circular clips at each end, for a simple post connection. Ropes are sold separately to the posts – remember to order 1 less rope than the set of posts required. Guide Post & A4 Sign Holder. The mirror finished post top features a steel plated rope hook receiver, held in place by a threaded dome cap. Simply unscrew and then re-fit the cap to add the sign holder mounting bracket. The post can then be used as a barrier and also a communication point for your customers ! The A4 size, chrome finished sign holder is waterproof and portrait orientation. The visible printable area is 208 mm (w) x 295 mm (h).
|Diameter Metric||320 mm|
|Height Metric||1425 mm|
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :