- Creates a barrier for a stable, long-lasting crowd control solution.
- S/steel mirror finish post and base with an integral belt & four direction fastening to post top
- Weighted stable base with integral rubber gasket to prevent floor damage
- Retractable belt end can be locked to the adjoining post receiver (prevents mis-use)
- Versions also available with electronic hands free sanitiser dispenser or A4 sign holder
- Suites with other items in range
- Easily installed in many locations
Barrier Posts & Retractable Belts. CED’s elegant mirror finished stainless steel barrier posts with their integral retractable belts, are specially designed to help form waiting lines, direct the flow of crowds, control access and enhance safety. These robust, independent and flexible barrier solutions clearly identify waiting areas and can be inter-connected in four different directions , via the four way moulded belt clip receiver in the post top. Eye Catching Features. The solid, weighted, stable post base is hidden under a mirror finish outer cover. The base features an integral rubber gasket which prevents floor damage. The posts are linked together with retractable 50mm wide nylon barrier belts, to cordon off the desired space. You can choose between classic red or black belts. Each tape is 2M long and features lockable connection clips that slot onto the adjoining post, for a simple post connection. Just turn the top of the connection clip to lock it to the four way connection point on the post top. Health & Safety. Barrier posts provide an ideal solution following risk assessments, undertaken by businesses in compliance with the FDA June 2020 UK Government Guidance ‘Keeping workers and customers safe during COVID-19 in restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services’.
|Diameter Metric||320 mm|
|Height Metric||1060 mm|
Simply enter a value into the relevant section below and press enter to view converted values :